- Encompass energy and/or sustainability knowledge.
- Be appropriate for a grade level from kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Include goals and how you plan to measure students’ understanding.
- Include a fully detailed description of the lesson plan, handouts, etc., including a list of all materials needed.
- Use information found on SaveOnEnergy.com (including Kids Learning Center, blog posts, state pages, etc.).
- Be created by one teacher without use of existing prepared educational materials outside of those available on SaveOnEnergy.com.
Submit Your Lesson Plan for a Chance at $500!Interested in winning $500 for your classroom? SaveOnEnergy.com® is looking for the best lesson plans for teaching students about energy or sustainability. We teach consumers of all ages about the many aspects of energy in our Learning Center through blog posts, videos and infographics. Plus, our Nico the Ninja guides help teach kids about electrical safety and energy savings. Now it's your turn to create a lesson plan that can help kids learn about energy. Lesson plans may vary in scope and topic but all lessons must:
Subscribe to WAEA News!
Click on the RSS Feed below