As we enter the end of 2016 and hopefully a beautiful wintery wonderland, I wish you and your family the best of times.
Here is the Wisconsin DPI Fine Arts and Creativity Education Newsletter link for the current and past issues. Please distribute this resource to your colleagues. Also share these links that aim to support our paths in arts education.
Student Learning Objectives – Arts Sharing Online –To participate:
- Simply click the link - Student Learning Objectives - Arts Sharing page
- Share your SLO on a new row.
- Share your feedback as a “Critical Friend” to someone else’s SLO.
- Come back later to the document to see what feedback you received for your SLO.
Forward news and classroom highlights to one of the links below:
- Kudos- news of honors, events, and special arts awards
- From the Field- classroom strategy sharing
- Creative Classrooms – Innovative strategies and/or resource use in teaching (Encouragement for any content to submit news.)
Additional learning opportunities for educators are available within the
WI DPI Fine Arts Professional Development website. Also check the site subpage, Professional Learning Community, which has multiple arts education topics to investigate individually or within a group.
May you find joy and happiness year round.
Julie A. Palkowski, Ph.D.
Education Consultant- Fine Arts and Creativity; SEADAE President
Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction- Content and Learning Team
125 South Webster Street
PO Box 7841
Madison, WI 53707-7841
(608) 261-7494; Fax 608-266-1965