- Set up your Twitter account (it's free!)
- Search the hashtag in the search bar. For our chats it's #wiartchat and click Live when you get to the chat
- Follow the chat or consider participating
- Most chats use a Q/A format so you reply to the questions (Q) in the chat by typing A1, or A2 etc. A stands for answer.
- Make sure you include the hashtag for the chat in your response, that way it will always appear in the chat so for ours it's #wiartchat
- The above steps will get you to our chat, but there are more details that will make you a seasoned Tweep in no time. I'll share lots of tips in Fall at the conference in LaCrosse...Hope to see many of you.
Join Jeanne Bjork, WAEA Social Media Coordinator as she explores various topics in a lively monthly chat. If you are new to Twitter and have never done a chat it's ok! Jeanne will be presenting at the Fall conference on how to participate in chats. You may want to give September a try though since the Fabulous Cassie Stephens will be our guest host. To do a chat follow these simple steps.
Subscribe to WAEA News!
Click on the RSS Feed below